1. Please note that abstracts should not contain more than a maximum of 3,000 characters (inklusive spaces). In order to meet this requirement, we kindly propose that abstracts should be prepared in MS Word and copied into the abstract submission system afterwards.
If your abstract contains tables or images, they can be submitted in gif or .jpg format. Please note that you are only allowed to submit two images for your abstract no larger than 1000KB each.
Please note that your Abstracts will be published just as submitted.
2. Structure of the abstract
The abstract must be submitted for EFNR in English and DGNR in German or English. In addition, the following structure of the abstract must be strictly adhered to, in order to be admitted for reviewing:
3. “Patients & methods” or “Materials & methods”
3. Acception of abstract
The organizing committee will review the abstracts and notify the authors once the presentation form (oral presentation /eposter/short presentation) has been determined.
The presenting author must be a registered participant. Please note that the presenting author is not automatically registered by submitting an abstract. Regular registration is obligatory and binding and implies payment of the registration fee. The registration for the congress will be possible in spring 2021.
Step-by-step to your abstract submission
1. Please create your own account under "Author sign up". You will then receive an Email containing your access key. Please check your spam folder if you don’t receive an Email within 60 minutes and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Please login with your access key and your email. Click "Abstract Submission" and follow the indicated steps.
3. After your successful abstract submission you will receive an email confirmation. Please also check your spam folder here.
4. You may login at any time to submit more abstracts or to make changes to abstracts already submitted until the abstract deadline expires.